YAP Italia e INEX SDA, associazione non profit di Praga (Repubblica Ceca), cercano 1 volontario/a SVE per il progetto già approvato e finanziato di 12 mesi con la partenza a Febbraio 2017. Una bellissima opportunità di collaborare con una NGO che si occupa di volontariato internazionale e mobilità giovanile.
International Volunteering with INEX-SDA
Dates: February 2017 – January 2018
Location: Praga, Czech Republic
Profile of volunteer: 18-30 years, available for the full period of the EVS, with residence in Italy (only for candidates from YAP – Youth Action for Peace – Italy)
INEX – Association for Voluntary Activities, hereinafter INEX-SDA – Association of voluntary activities (INEX-SDA) is a non-governmental not-for-profit organisation founded in 1991 to carry out and support international voluntary work and intercultural education. INEX-SDA is striving towards: 1) a tolerant and open society respecting cultural differences and honouring principles of sustainable development, 2) active and responsible citizens who take interest in the world around them and take part in publicly beneficial activities without the claim for financial profit 3) international and intercultural cooperation based on the principles of equal approach to all, mutual respect and understanding.
EVS volunteer will support the organisation of the 30 projects in the Czech Republic, communicate with our partner organisations abroad and administer hosting of volunteers from all over the world.
1. administrative support of international voluntary exchange (getting to know the system of exchange, administering applications of volunteers, updating the internal database of projects and volunteers);
2. possibility to take part in the voluntary project as a camp leader and prepare, organise and facilitate educational workshops on various topics;
3. taking active part in trainings and seminars of INEX-SDA (trainings for camp leaders in the Czech Republic, preparatory trainings for volunteers going abroad, meeting of the partners);
4. getting to know different Czech and international NGO’s and their work and projects (through platforms INEX-SDA is involved in);
5. raising awareness of volunteering, voluntary projects and intercultural exchanges among the Czech youth at different regions of the Czech Republic (presentations, promo actions, meetings etc.);
6. according to the volunteers interest involvement into one or more project groups in Volunteers’ Club (DoK)
7. opportunity to develop a project according to her/his interest;
8. opportunity to learn Czech.
Per candidarsi è necessario compilare l’application form disponibile sul sito di YAP Italia e inviarla insieme al CV aggiornato e la lettera di motivazione specifica per il progetto (entrambi in inglese).
La deadline è 29 Settembre 2016.