DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
The Municipality of Montecchio Maggiore is proud to invite you to the Youth Exchange “R.A.I.S.E. U.P.” within the framework of Erasmus+, focused on environmental problems, sustainability and opportunities of doing business in an environmentally-safe way.
During the youth Exchange, participants will carry out a work program designed and prepared by them before the project, which aims to think about new business ideas that respect and protect the environment.
- To encourage young people to set up new businesses and starts up respecting and protecting the environment
- To promote the Erasmus Plus program and the Knowledge of the youth realities of European countries
- To Raise the awareness of environmental problems, the role that each individual can play in protecting the environment
- To Raise the awareness of the opportunities of doing business in an environmentally-safe way
- To encourage young people to think in a a Europe-wide “vision” on the topic of sustainability and building a “green” future, through creativity, new media and non-formal education
- To use social media and new media to spread socially useful and positive messages
PARTNERS AND COUNTRIES
Città di Montecchio Maggiore – Italy
Studio Progetto Soc.Coop.Soc. – Italy
Udruga “Agencija Lokalne Demokracije” – Croatia
European Youth Centre Břeclav – Czech Republic
Asociación Mundus – Un Mundo a tus Pies – Spain
Continuous Action- Estonia
Fundacja Centrum Aktywnosci Twórczej – Poland
We expect 5 participants aged 20-25 + 1 youth leader (no age limits) from each partner.
- Young people who are interested in the topic, motivated, with a proactive attitude.
- People who are willing to share their experience of the topic and are willing to learn and grow.
During the Youth Exchange participants will be lodged in a very nice and comfortable house in a green area on the hill of Montecchio Maggiore. Here there are rooms for 3-4 person with private toilet, big dining room and kitchen. We’ll move with private means. No wi-fi available in that place, we’ll program a wi-fi break during the day in the city center. Accommodation and meals will be covered by the project, same as the foreseen activities.